We are looking for candidate with
- Genuine interest in education, love Children, dynamic and seeking for continuous improvement
- Possess strong business sense and interest in education development
- Energetic (Genki), initiative and proactive
- Positive, self-motivated, with team spirit and sense of responsibilities
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Flexible attitude towards work (both for travel and holiday work)
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Organize Instructors’ Recruitment Orientation and Training, including greeting guests, preparing and filing documents, etc.
- Support public events, including writing advertising manuscripts, setting up event venue, etc.
- Support centre promotion and operation (Occasionally Sat work is required upon requested)
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Associate Degree/Higher Diploma holder or Fresh graduates in any discipline will also be considered
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Detail-minded, well-organized with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work outdoor and on weekends
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- 5 days’ work (weekend & holiday work is required upon requested)
- Double Pay and Discretionary Bonus
- Medical & Life Insurance Scheme
- Education Assistance
- All interested parties please send full resumes with current and expected salary to Human Resources Team via email@example.com, or
- Click Apply Now
Please note that all personal data received will be treated confidentially and used for recruitment purpose only.